Saturday, May 29, 2010

Rebonded hair no more....Back to bouncy curls =)


For almost a year now, I've always been thinking (and itching lol) to get my hair permed again...But this time, I dont want to have the traditional/artisitic perm like the one I tried after my wedding....I want big bouncy curls!!!!! When I inquired about it at the previous salon where I got my traditional perm, they told me that this look can only be achieved by Digital Perm....OK so I asked how much will it cost for my hair length and they said that its costs a whooping P5,000!!!! There's no way I'm gonna spend that much money for vanity....I mean, the farthest I could go for my hair is P4000. That was when I had my hair rebonded....(It took me months to decide if I will spend that much money before thats how thrifty i am :P)....That was my reason at that time to give up the idea of getting digiperm....

Then came one day, I came across a forum in girltalk about hair perming (am so thankful to this forum).....In there, they tackled everything about perming....From digiperm, good salons to get this, after care (maintenance), products to use to keep the perm.....After reading (god knows how many pages...) I came across the salon BEAUTY BRICK....According to the girls there, the stylist/owner Mr. Shin is a genius when it comes to perming....Now I can attest to that...HE IS INDEED A GENIUS...... I LOVE how my hair turned out......The curls are still tight by now because they were blow dryed.....But he said it will loosen a little bit after shampooing.... Well enough stories....Here's my new look!!!!! I think it will take a long time before I sport straight hair again :)
Here's how the salon looks like from outside

A full view of my curls =)

Hmmm....need to color my hair again....regrowth is already long...too bad i have to ait for 3 weeks


For the final verdict.....Yes!!!! I'll definitely have my hair serviced again by Beauty Brick Salon....Again..Thanks to Mr Shin and all his staff....

1 comments on "Rebonded hair no more....Back to bouncy curls =)"

Ivy on September 20, 2010 at 9:36 AM said...

hi! I came across your blog while looking for reviews about Beauty Brick Salon. I just wanted to ask how long your hair was before you had it permed. I'm also planning to visit the salon for a treatment soon.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Ivy

Post a Comment

Lady Bloggers Society

Followers

 

Light Ash Blonde's Journey Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez