Saturday, June 5, 2010

Makeup Haul: Dollface Cosmetics


Exactly one year ago I'm the type of person who doesn't want to do transactions via the net....Very scared that people will just fool me by not delivering the purchases i placed online....Then I came across this makeup palette in the ebay that i couldn't resist buying...I told myself, "just one time...i'll try..." And thank god the seller was so nice and kind to assure that the transaction will be smooth and i'll get the package by tomorrow....So thinking, she seems nice and credible i placed the order (but still having fears inside hehehe)....True enough the package came and I was very satisfied....I told myself then, I'm definitely gonna buy makeups and brushes from her again.....I promised myself that whenever I have extra money on my purse, her products are definitely at the top of my shopping list.....And because it's June now......Yes one of my favorite months because we get to have our mid-year bonus, here's the items i newly purchased....Haven't tested them yet...that will have to follow on a separate entry here......

my package arrived tightly secured.....thanks pearl =)

here's the 32 shimmer eyeshadow palette...but wait...there's a surprise...
tadah!!!! there's a 10 brush on palette inside.... =)

now this one i got on sale =)

12 pcs. brush set...ain't it lovely in pink =)


if you guys want to check out her products you may click on this link :
http://swtangel.multiply.com/

0 comments on "Makeup Haul: Dollface Cosmetics"

Post a Comment

Lady Bloggers Society

Followers

 

Light Ash Blonde's Journey Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez