Monday, June 14, 2010

Look of the day: Purple Day!!!!


It's been 2 weeks (or more...hehehe) since my last look of the day post. Got to lazy over the past weekends to doll up my face. Even if I go out, the most i can put on my face is just powder and lipstick. Maybe because I've got so many to do lists that's why I was not motivated enough.

Thank God for another long weekend! Another holiday celebrated for us Filipinos!(its our independence day last June 12. But since it fell on a Saturday, no office today Monday... =P )

This time I made sure that I'm gonna have my look of the day. Thinking what color to use gave me a small problem though. :P Today is also my cousin's birthday celebration and since i'm gonna be wearing a floral haltered dress that I bought at 168 mall, I decided to use purple shade to match my eyes with my outfit. For this look, I used my recent purchase from dollface cosmetics, the 42 palette. I super duper ever love this palette...Its now my favorite..The colors are just very rich and easy to blend and apply. I blended white, lilac and purple shades for this look. Eyeshadow I used are all shimmery ones./

Here's some of the pictures I took. (without flash)

Here's a closer look of my eyeshadow

Now here's some random pics of me with flash

0 comments on "Look of the day: Purple Day!!!!"

Post a Comment

Lady Bloggers Society

Followers

 

Light Ash Blonde's Journey Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez