Sunday, July 4, 2010

Clayful Creations by Magda cayetano


Just another boring Saturday.... Nothing to do but surf the net since my hubby is at his magic tournament (AGAIN!!!!)...Youtube...email....chat.....Then I decided to open my facebook account...At first there's nothing interesting...But I came across such beautiful creation!!!! Learning that this person is a cousin of my best bud patty, I immediately called her and asked about this product. And luck is really by my side since she's at her cuzs house that time! ( super lucky) I ended up buying these super duper nice accessories.
she calls this i dream of sea

mosaic earings

big baby phat earings =)

emotiheart - angel necklace

the cameo necklace

And yes I'm definitely buying more....Can't wait for her new designs =)

0 comments on "Clayful Creations by Magda cayetano"

Post a Comment

Lady Bloggers Society

Followers

 

Light Ash Blonde's Journey Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez