Saturday, July 10, 2010

Trip to Tali Beach: Visit Mama's Rest House


My babies got up early today! Maybe because they know that we'll be having a short trip to mama Yoly's resort house in Tali beach. We'll be seeing the progress of the house's construction. It's almost a year now when it started construction. I can say that Im happy with the outcome to think that few finishing still needs to be done. Garden is yet to be landscaped. Lucky for us our neighbor's landscaper was just around the corner and we got to talk with her about our ideas for the garden. Hopefully she'll come up with a nice proposal. =)

For now here are some few pictures of the house.
Here's the front view of the house. I like the color combination that Ate Michelle chose. Those painted in red gave accent (life) to the whole look of the house. There's still a slight problem with the gate that the workers need to re-do. It doesnt open up totally =( Good thing fixing it will be just easy. (as I heard :P )
Upon entering the main door, you will see the indoor garden and the beautiful customized chandelier. I love those mirrors. It can make me see my reflection in different angle...hehehehe
This is the kitchen and dining area. No dining set yet. Not until everything's finished.


Now here's my favorite part of the house. The kitchen! I just love what they did with the range! (too bad i was not able to take a picture of it as you can see we bought tons of food with us hehehe)

This is how all the stairs looks like. The house has a total of 3 floors.

I was only able to shot the masters bedroom. Why? Because one little detail surprised me. And if I have the same space in my house in Cavite, I'd definitely copy it. From this picture below, it's just a typical room with closet.
But here's the surprise! One closet door is actually the entrance to the hidden toilet! I sooo love it!!!!
well for now these are all I got. Hope to post pics soon. And for sure next batch are the final snapshots of the house =)








































0 comments on "Trip to Tali Beach: Visit Mama's Rest House"

Post a Comment

Lady Bloggers Society

Followers

 

Light Ash Blonde's Journey Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez