Sunday, July 11, 2010

Look of the day: Daily wearable look using earth colors


Got busy with lots of things that's why I wasnt able to have my look of the day entry for several weeks now. Good thing my schedule is a bit lighter now =)

This is almost my daily makeup in the office.

Here's a closer look on my eye


Whenever I'm in a lazy mode to think of combining colors in my face, my safest bet is earth color. I tried using 2 different shades of lipstick and I'm amazed how a small detail can change the entire look.


Here's my daily look with pink lipstick. I liked how this made me look too feminine....It seems I'm such a sweet girl...hehehehe............Maybe thats why my husband loves this one so much.

According to a friend he likes this one more cause it gives more color to my face.


For me, I like both....Its just a matter of selecting when and where to use these looks. =)







0 comments on "Look of the day: Daily wearable look using earth colors"

Post a Comment

Lady Bloggers Society

Followers

 

Light Ash Blonde's Journey Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez