Friday, May 21, 2010

Look of the Day: The EMO look


Feeling quite lonely because my husband is soooo busy with his new PS3 game (Final Fantasy), I decided to put on makeup that reflects my feelings...the EMO look....

I dont have any idea at first on how to do this. Thanks to youtube and specially the girls who patiently loads their tutorials, I was able to come up with my own rendition of the EMO look. Hope you like this for I had fun doing it. (even if I look like Kung Fu Panda....lol)


Sorry for all the hanging clothes at the back...=P


Trying to look sweet in EMO look....


Now here's the kung fu panda look....lol



0 comments on "Look of the Day: The EMO look"

Post a Comment

Lady Bloggers Society

Followers

 

Light Ash Blonde's Journey Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez