Friday, May 21, 2010

My not so little sister anymore


This is my little sister now! Before all she asks of me are candies, toys and cute stuffs. Lately, whenever we're at malls, she asks makeups!! Even getting advises from me if this shade of foundation or concealer fits her. Or what brand of lipstick is kind of cheap but quality is ok......She's just a student that's why she keeps her budget tight when buying makeups.

This is her picture by the way when I dolled her up for her JS Prom. I just used white and silver eyeshadows because she doesnt want something heavy for her look. For her lips and cheeks, I used a very light pink shade.

I had a hard time fixing her hair though. She wanted very loose curls like the korean girls...Instead it turned out to be Goldilocks curl....hhehehe....Am glad she liked it afterwards.



She graduated Salutatorian of her class....Yes...I'm one proud ate (ate in tagalog means older sister =) Here's some of our pics from her graduation

High school life done...College here she comes =)

Now that's my mom..... =)

Hanna posing with her friends. Just look at all those medals =P

0 comments on "My not so little sister anymore"

Post a Comment

Lady Bloggers Society

Followers

 

Light Ash Blonde's Journey Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez