Sunday, November 14, 2010

Over Belated Birthday gift....but so worth the wait =)



The saying "better late than never" is one of my hubby's motto...He did not give me any present for my birthday last August (huhuhuhuhu). But I didnt know that he asked his older brothe Kuya michael to buy me a digital camera. It's the latest model by GE. Here's how it looks and specs:




GE X5 specs:
14.1MP sensor
5.7x optical zoom
15x digital zoom
2.7-inch display screen
ISO 80 – 3200
27-405mm
f/3.0 – f/5.2
18MB internal memory
SD Card slot (16GB max)
Auto/Manual settings
Multi-AF (TTL 9-point)
High Dynamic Range
Pan-Capture Panorama


I still need to check on the other features. Keeping my fingers crossed that this unit will not let me down. Thanks my dear bebe.... =)


0 comments on "Over Belated Birthday gift....but so worth the wait =)"

Post a Comment

Lady Bloggers Society

Followers

 

Light Ash Blonde's Journey Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez