Wednesday, November 17, 2010

KIM n CHI korean fastfood


Last Sunday while malling at Robinson's place Ermita, this newly opened food stall in their food court caught our attentions. Lots of people are lining in front of it to have a taste if their mix korean and japanese cuisines. My hubby and i both ordered beef bulgogi with omu (omelet) rice. Serving was big and the taste was superb. Not to mention that it only costs P120. Very good steal for a hungry stomach. Here's some of the pics I took



store name with their cute logo


here's how my order looked like


that's my dear husband ordering for additional gyozas. too bad i wasnt able to take pictures of them



this I'll definitely try next hehehehe

till our next visit...more food to try from this store.....





0 comments on "KIM n CHI korean fastfood"

Post a Comment

Lady Bloggers Society

Followers

 

Light Ash Blonde's Journey Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez